There are several ways for you to get involved during the first-year launch of AEFPA.
- Become a member today – There is strength in numbers, by working together we will be successful in advancing our profession. Click here to join.
- Tell everyone you know about AEFPA – Get social, links to all of our social media sites are on every page of this website. Click on them and sign up to stay informed on the latest at AEFPA.
- After you connect with us on social media reach out to all of your contacts – Let everyone you know in our profession to join AEFPA and connect with us online. You can share pages and posts from our site with your network.
- Employment Opportunities – In addition to growing our membership base this first year, we are also going to be putting our leadership team together. We’re looking for a Vice-president, Secretary, Treasurer, expanding our Board of Directors (of which there are currently three) and National Advisory Panel Members (which will be responsible for developing the educational standards and the required curriculum etc.), and additional administrative support positions. Look for job postings and descriptions on our site soon. In the meantime, if you’re interested send your resume to email@example.com
- Become a local leader – We are looking for people to step up and become leaders on both the state and regional levels. If you want to play an active role in advancing our profession on a local level, we want to hear from you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.